About Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection
Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection is used to treat Female infertility. Read about Fertigyn 5000IU Injection uses, side effects, dosage, price, composition and substitutes. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries. Popularly searched for Fertigyn Hp 5000 Injection
Expert advice on Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection
- Do not use more than the prescribed dosage.
- Do not use Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection on advice of a friend or family. Similarly, do not give it to someone you feel has the same symptoms.
- Always check for expiry on the package or with the pharmacist before buying Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection.
- Store Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection at room temperature & avoid direct exposure to heat & sunlight
Side Effects Of FERTIGYN INJECTION
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Fertigyn
- Injection site pain
Precautions and drug interaction of Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection
- Do not use it if you are allergic to Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection or any of its components.
- Do not use it if you have hypersensitivity.
Commonly asked question on Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection
I missed a dose of Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection, what should I do?
If you have missed a dose by chance, try to use it as soon as possible when you notice it. However, if the time is closer to your next dosage, simply skip the dosage. In such cases, try not to take the double dosage.
I overdosed on the prescribed quantity of Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection, what should I do?
If you feel that you might have taken more than the prescribed quantity of Fertigyn 5000iu Online, please talk to a physician immediately. Consuming more than prescribed quantity might cause side-effects.
Is Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection addictive?
Addictive medicines are usually classified as schedule H or X in India and schedule 2-5 in the US. Please read the package information carefully before buying.
I used an expired dose of the Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection. What should I do?
Taking one dose of expired Fertigyn HP 5000 Injection might not be as harmful but please discuss this with your physician about the same to be on a safe side.