- About us
- Best Sellers
- All Categories
- Choose Category
- Offer Zone
- Contact Us
Everything You Need To Know About Levitra Tablet
Levitra is a medicine that treats erectile dysfunction or impotence. Approved by the FDA, the medicine enhances the blood flow. When you consume the medicine, it will ease the blood flow to the penis. This, in turn, makes it easy to achieve a hard erection. Also, it is quite safe and effective for human use. You can purchase the medicine from any vendor at cheap prices. Keep reading to know more facts about Levitra Tablets.
How does Levitra Works?
Levitra works by improving the blood flow to the sexual organs. Here is the step-by-step process of how medicine works.
- During sexual arose, your brain transmits a message. The message moves to the blood vessels in your penis. This, in turn, releases nitric oxide into your body.
- The nitric oxide diffuses that stimulate cGMP formation.
- High cGMP formation will help you to relax your blood vessels. As your blood vessels relax, it will directly enhance the blood flow.
Thus, Levitra Tablets can easily treat impotence in males. Also, medicine is quite useful in treating pulmonary hypertension.
What Is The Right Dosage For Levitra?
A reputable doctor can help you know the right dose for the medicine. He will analyze your health condition before giving you the right dose. You can buy tablets ranging from 2.5 to 20
milligrams (mg). Most people often start with 10 mg of the medicine. This is the adequate dose that can treat ED in males. You can alter the dose as per the effects of medicine on your body. If your age is more than 65, limit the dosage amount to 5 mg.
A few things to consider while consuming the medicine include:
- Take the tablet one hour before sex
- Avoiding consuming the medicine more than once a day
- Inform your doctor also if you experience any side effects after consumption
What Are The Side Effects Of Levitra?
More than 40% of people experience mild side effects of Levitra. Many side effects range from mild to moderate. But these side effects will go on their own over time.
Some of the common side effects of Levitra Tablet include;-
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Low blood pressure (mild)
- Priapism (rare)
The mild side effects of the medicines will go away after a certain time. But if your condition doesn’t improve, schedule a session with your doctor. Priapism is a condition of painful erection that
lasts for more than 6 hours. In such a case, the patient should seek the doctor’s attention instantly. Negligence can lead to permanent penis damage.
What If You Avoid One Dose Of Levitra?
You can consume the medicine as per your need. Thus, you don’t have to follow a dosing schedule for the medicine. A few things to remember while using the medicine are:
- Never consume two tablets within 24 hours
- Also be sure you pass a day (24 hours) between two doses
- In case of overdose, contact your doctor immediately
Things To Avoid While Using Levitra
The medicine may cause damage if you consume it wrongly. It can interact with other medications or substances.
- Don’t consume the medicine with grapefruit or grapefruit juice.
- Avoid using alcohol before or after the medicine
- Don’t combine two medicines of impotence to gain more benefits.
- It can make you dizzy so avoid driving after the medicine.
- If you are a woman, don’t use the medicine.
If you are currently suffering from ED, you can talk to your doctor. They can help you know if Levitra is the right choice for you. Your health condition will help the doctor to know about the
right dosage. Talk to the pharmacist to know more about the medicine.
Showing all 3 results