Table of content-
- Side effects
- How to use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
- How it works
- Safety advice
- What if you forget to take Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
- Quick tips
- Conclusion should you buy it or not
Introduction of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg is used in the treatment of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It helps to relieve in the symptoms of asthma such as shortness of breath, coughing, chest tightness, breathing difficulties etc. If asthma will not taken care properly it can become a serious problem. This medicine is not for the use in patients less than 12 years of age. It helps to relax the muscles of the air passages and makes it easier to breathe. Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg may be used in the regular treatment of asthma.
Uses of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of Airways
- Shortness of Breath
- Breathing difficulties
- Coughing etc.
Benefits of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
In asthma your airways become narrow and it results as a difficulty in breathing, Wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath. Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg widen the airways and make it easy to breath. It also helps to get relief from symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, and coughing. Regular yoga and asthma also helps to improve the symptoms of asthma.
Doctor will tell you how and when you should use this drug. Make sure you get your inhaler technique right to get more benefits. The effect of this medicine will be shown after few days of using it.
Side effects of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
Most side effect does not require any medical attention, consult your doctor if you are worried about them or condition get worst.
- Eye pain
- Muscle disorders
- Altered bone growth
- Muscle cramp
- Hay fever
- Inflammation of the lungs
- Ulcerative colitis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Nausea or vomiting
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Sore throat and hoarseness
- Decreased appetite etc.
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Redistribution/Accumulation of Body Fat
- Bone Degradation
- Increased Risk of Infection
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Respiratory tract infection
- Skin Scar
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
How to use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
You should use it according to your doctor prescription. It must not be swallowed. Check the label for using instruction. Shake the bottle well before use. When you are going to inhale the inhaler, press down the inhaler only one time to release the medicine and hold your breath for minimum nine to ten seconds. Repeat the process several times.
How it works
Active ingredient in Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100Mcg is Levosalbutamol. It is a bronchodilator which relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier. Beclomethasone basically prevents the release of certain chemicals from the cells which is responsible for immune and allergic responses resulting in inflammation. Beclometasone is a steroid medicine.
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100Mcg. Because it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- This medicine may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. There are some studies on human and animals that have shown harmful effects on development of baby. Consult your doctor before using it during pregnancy. He or she will let you know about all the risk of it.
- It is consider generally safe while you are breastfeeding. Limited studies on human suggest that that the drug does not represent any significant risk. Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using this drug if you have any liver or kidney disease.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly, it may worse your asthma problem.
What if you forget to take Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
If you forget to take a dose of this drug. Take it as soon as possible. Do not take double dose.
- Aerocort inhaler is prescribed for the asthma patient only.
- This drug is only for inhalation. Table should not be swallowed.
- Take it at the same time per day to get more benefits and maintain consistent level of medicine.
- It does not work immediately and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problem.
- Do not use it on instant attack of asthma, use your rescue inhaler instead.
- One of the side effect of this drug can be dry mouth. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene may help with the problem of dry mouth.
- Gargle with warm water after each use to avoid fungal infection in mouth.
- Take first dose of medicine under medical supervision because it may cause tightening of airways.
- This medicine may lower potassium level in blood, so your doctor will monitor your blood potassium level.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly even if your body has not shown any symptoms currently. Leaving it suddenly may cause your breathing problem back.
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredient of this drug.
Conclusion should you buy it or not
If you are dealing with breathing problems or asthma, you should use Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100Mcg. It relaxes the muscles of the air passages and makes it easy to breathe for asthma patient. With some minor side effects it is proved to be safe for use. You don’t need any medical attention for the side effects of this medication but you have to take first dose under medical supervision. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant and breastfeeding before using it, he or she will discuss the risk and benefits with you.