Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is formulated with salbutamol that treats respiratory disorders such as chronic bronchitis, COPD, and asthma. It helps to widen the airways and relax the respiratory muscles. This drug gives quick relief from shortness of breath and chest tightness. You can use this inhaler when you notice the symptoms. A proper dose can give you instant relief. However, Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is effective and safe but it may cause some side effects such as tachycardia, tremors, and headaches. When your body starts adjusting to this drug, a few side effects go away on their own. If you face any severe side effects, then consult your health expert.
Uses of Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml
- The arrest of preterm labor
- Severe and Acute bronchospasm
- Exertion breathing difficulty
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder)
- Breathing shortness due to allergic reaction
Benefits of Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml
- It Prevents the onset of the asthma attack.
- Helps to treat respiratory problems and chronic bronchitis.
- It makes your breathing easier.
- Allow you to exercise more freely.
- It widens and relaxes the airways of the lungs also.
- Relieves shortness of breath.
- Provides relief from wheezing, chest tightness, and common cough.
Side effects of Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml
You may face some common side effects. So consult your doctor for better results. However, some side effects of this drug don’t need medical attention and gradually go away over time. Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is safe, but it may cause mild-side effects that may include;-
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Inhalation site sensation
- Allergic reactions, Dizziness, and Hypotension
- Flu-like syndrome
- Palpitations and Hypokalemia
- HTN, UTI, and sweating
How it works
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is a unique composition of salbutamol that activates cyclase. It instantly relaxes the muscles of the airways of the lungs. Its active elements help to prevent breathlessness and also relax the muscles.
How to use
Check the directions of use on the product label before use. This drug is used for inhalation purposes only with a nebulizer or a respirator. However, you can take it whenever you need. Take the advice of your doctor for better results.
- Don’t drink alcohol along with this drug to avoid unpleasant side effects. Also, don’t administer or take it orally.
- Safety during pregnancy hasn’t yet been established. Please take the advice of your health expert before use.
- Always use a fresh respule for each dose.
- The safety during breastfeeding is unknown. But we advise to consult a doctor before use
- We advise you to consult a health expert before use.
What if you forget to take it?
Take your missed dose as soon as possible and then go back to your regular schedule. Use this drug as per your requirement or as suggested by your health expert.
The conclusion is should you buy it or not
If you’re looking for a trustworthy online pharmacy to buy Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml, you can rely on golden drug shop. We have mentioned here some basic information about this drug. However, you’re recommended to consult your doctor before. By doing so, you can avoid some side effects and take great care of your health.
The following information is not implied or intended to substitute for qualified medical treatment, advice, or diagnosis. This may not include all possible warnings, drug interactions, side effects, or alerts. The content given on this webpage is for general information purposes only. Don’t disregard professional medical advice.