Cenforce 150mg is the most recommended drug for the erectile dysfunction or the impotency in men. Cenforce 150 mg is an FDA approved medicine that is used to treat one of the most common problems that is erectile dysfunction or impotence in men as it contains sildenafil. The insufficient flow of blood through the nerves of the penis is the elementary cause of erectile dysfunction. It is one of the best medicines that is prescribed by the doctors for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men above 18 years of age. It helps in providing a stiff and long-lasting erection in men. This medicine should be taken at the time when you are sexually aroused as it works in its full capacity at that time. One thing that should be taken special care of is that it does not protect from sexually transmitted disease like HIV, HPV or Herpes, thus, proper precautions should be taken while indulging in sex. You can easily get the medicine by ordering it online and get it delivered right at your doorsteps without any hassles.
Cenforce 150 mg Uses
Cenforce 150mg is a drug that is used in treating the following disorders.
- Cenforce 150 mg mainly treats erectile dysfunction that prevents from having a firm erection in men or having an erection for a longer period. Men prefer to go with the medicine to treat the disorder as it is widely used.
- Cenforce 150 mg also treats Pulmonary arterial hypertension that causes a surge in the blood pressure in arteries, veins or capillaries.
How does Cenforce 150 mg Sildenafil work?
Cenforce 150 mg contains Sildenafil, which is a vital ingredient in resolving the issue of erectile dysfunction. It works by relaxing the blood vessels around the pelvic organs thereby increasing the flow of blood in the penis achieving a harder erection for a longer time period.
How to take Cenforce 150 mg?
Cenforce 150 tablets should be swallowed 30-60 minutes before indulging in sexual activity with a glass of water as a whole tablet and should not be chewed or crushed. It is not necessary to have food before taking the medicine and thus, it can be consumed on an empty stomach. Do not take more than one tablet within the time frame of 24 hours. To have the maximum effectiveness of the medicine it is important to get sexually aroused.
Before you take this medicine it is best to consult a doctor or take it only if it is prescribed by the doctor. To avoid any side effects it is best to follow the instruction of the doctor. The doctor prescribes it differently to different patients based on their physical or psychological situations.
What precautions to be taken in case of an overdose of the Cenforce 150 mg?
In case of an overdose of the medicine, it is very important to consult the doctor immediately without wasting time or rush to the nearest hospital. It will cause side effects like prolonged erection or any other side effects that can be harmful to the health of a person.
Side Effects of Cenforce 150 Tablets
The side effects associated with Cenforce 150 mg are:
- Flushing of face
- Bleeding of nose
- Sleep disorder
- Excessive sweating
- High Blood pressure
- Dry throat
- Increased heartbeat
- Painful eyes
- Burning sensation in the chest
- Blood in urine
Precautions to be followed
- The medications you are taking currently should be discussed with the doctor.
- Cenforce is not used in combination with other medicines so it is best to inform the doctor about the medicines you are taking and diseases you suffer from.
- Avoid taking alcohol along with this drug
- Avoid taking grapefruit juice with this drug.
- Avoid taking fatty diets with this drug
- After taking the medicine the patient should avoid driving or operating machinery
- If any side effects appear the patient should take immediate medical help
- The patient should take immediate medical attention in case the erection lasts longer than 4-5 hours
Warning to be taken into account
- Discuss if you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or have aunty other kinds of allergy
- Aged people can be affected
- If you are using a nitrate drug for chest issues or heart issues.
- This medication is not meant for females and children
- It doesn’t save you from sexually transmitted disease
- Men under the age of 18 should not take this medication
Which Diseases Interact With Cenforce 150?
Diseases that show interactions with Cenforce 150mg are Cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, Peyronie’s disease, ulcers or bleeding in the stomach, sickle cell anaemia, renal dysfunction, priapism, loss of hearing, liver disease, retinitis pigmentosa, or seizure disorders.
Cenforce 150mg interactions with drug
- Alpha-blockers medicines
- Antianginal medicines
- Anti-hypertensive medicines
- Macrolide antibiotics medicines
- Anti-HIV medicine
- Antacids medicines
- Anti-ulcers medicines
How to store Cenforce 150 mg?
- Cenforce 150 mg medicine should be stored at room temperature
- Cenforce 150 mg medicine should be kept in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from children and the pets
- Keep the medicines away from extreme heat, light or very low temperatures.
- Cenforce should be stored in a closed container
- The medicine should not be disposed of in drainage