What is Climax Spray? How can I use it?
Climax spray is a topical aerosol consist of Lidocaine used to treat or premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse. Men with sexual erectile dysfunction can buy Climax Spray online—Midas care pharmaceuticals private limited manufacture this product.
How it works
This medication works by stabilizing the membrane of nerves and suppress the passage of ions. Climax spray also has a desensitizing effect that helps prevent men’s premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse.
Uses and Benefits of Climax Spray
Most people buy Climax spray online to delay erection during sexual activity. However, there are a number of other benefits of using Climax spray, including;
- Prolong erection
- Local anesthesia
- Premature ejaculation
- Pain relief
This list doesn’t contain all the uses and benefits of the Climax spray. You may buy Climax spray online also for other medical purposes not given in this list. You should consult your physician or doctor before using this kind of product.
How to use Climax Spray?
This medication is recommended only for men above 18 years of age. People should spray it before 15 minutes of sexual intercourse. You may follow these steps to get higher advantages of Climax spray.
- Shake the bottle for about 10 seconds.
- Press the nozzle of the bottle and apply four sprays to the penis’ shaft, more essentially around the penis head.
- Apply the lotion evenly to the part. Now, wait until the cream dries off before starting sexual intercourse.
- The recommended doses are four sprays. For some individuals, dosage may vary.
- Do not use more than ten sprays within a day.
- To avoid numbness and other inappropriate symptoms before your partner’s oral sex, wash the spray where you have applied.
- Climax spray is almost safe, but to avoid discomfort, the area should be rinsed well.
Precautions you should take while using Climax spray.
This medication’s effect may change if you use other potential drugs or over the counter (OTC) products at the same time. This interaction can lead to side effects or can affect the work of the drug. You should inform your provider what medications, including prescription or non-prescription, supplements, herbal products, and vitamins you are using. Strictly follow the instructions of your advisor to avoid the risks of severe side effects.
- Avoid close contact with your eyes or mouth. In case of contact, wash your eyes or mouth immediately and contact your doctor.
- Using 3 or 4 sprays at once might numb the area too much. You can consider using only one spray initially.
Points to remember
- Don’t use Climax spray if your partner is breastfeeding or pregnant
- Don’t use Climax spray if your partner is allergic to Lidocaine
- Don’t use it if you’re suffering from a liver or kidney disease
- Don’t use such spray if you or your partner has any cuts, rashes, or broken skin around the penis or the areas that contact the spray.
- Buy Climax Spray online for external use only.
Side effects of using Climax spray
Here is an estimated list containing some of the possible side effects of Climax spray. Most side effects of this medication occur only in adverse conditions. Some of them are very rare but can be severe if not treated at the right time.
- Swelling of the mouth, lips, face or tongue
- Symptoms related to the central nervous system or CNS like confusion, dizziness, tremors, euphoria, vomiting, and heat symptoms.
- Acute systematic toxicity
- Symptoms related to the cardiovascular system like blurred vision, bradycardia, and hypotension
- Tightness in the chest
Do not use this spray if you notice any of these side effects. Do consult your doctor immediately.