Table of content-
- Introduction of Megalis 10mg
- Uses of Megalis 10mg
- Benefits of Megalis 10mg
- Side effects of Megalis 10mg
- How to use Megalis 10mg
- How it works
- Safety advice
- What if you forget to take Megalis 10mg
- Quick tips
- Conclusion should you buy Megalis 10mg or not
Introduction of Megalis 10mg
Megalis 10mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), it is also called impotence in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which men are unable to get and keep an erection during sexual intercourse. This medicine increases blood flow to the penis to help men get and keep an erection. It works by helping to loosen up the blood veins in your penis and allows blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
Megalis 10mg is not for the use of women and men should avoid taking other medication with Megalis 10 mg. You should never use Megalis 10mg with the medicine called nitrates. Do not take it if you have any heart, kidney, or liver problems. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually excited.
Tell your doctor if you
- has had a stroke
- have or ever had liver disease, kidney problems or require dialysis
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease that runs in family.
- have ever had severe vision loss or a condition called NAION
- have stomach ulcers
- have a bleeding problem
- have a unusual penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
- have had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- have any blood cell disease like sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- take any medicines called “nitrates”
Uses of Megalis 10mg
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Benefits of Megalis 10mg
This medicine belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by loosening up the veins in your penis. This allows blood to stream into the penis and produce an erection when sexually excited. This medication will possibly help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. Megalis 10mg tablet works well when the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both.
Side effects of Megalis 10mg
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- indigestion or heartburn
- pain in the stomach, back, muscles, arms, or legs
How to use Megalis 10mg
Take Megalis 10mg in the dose and duration as advised by your personal care physician. Swallow this medicine as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. You can take Megalis 10mg Tablet with or without food, but it is good to take it at a fixed time.
How it works
It belongs to the family of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by loosening up the veins in your penis. This allows blood to stream into the penis and produce an erection when sexually excited. Megalis 10 mg will only work when you are sexually excited.
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol while you are taking Megalis 10mg. Consult your doctor before consuming alcohol while taking it.
- Pregnant women should use it with caution. There are some limited studies on human and animal that has shown harmful effects on the baby’s development. Talk to your doctor about whether you should use it or not during pregnancy.
- Information regarding the use of Megalis 10mg during breastfeeding is unavailable. It may be unsafe for the development of the baby. You should consult your doctor before using it during breastfeeding.
- Use of Megalis 10mg decrease alertness, so you should not drive after taking this medicine.
- If you have any heart problems or you are taking a medicine called nitrated, you should never take Megalis 10mg.
- Patients with liver problems should use it with caution. Please consult your doctor before using this Megalis.
- You should talk to your doctor about your medical history and any kidney disease if you have before using Megalis 10mg. your doctor will adjust your dose according to your medical condition.
What if you forget to take Megalis 10mg
If you forget to take a dose of megalis 10mg, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time of the next dose skip the missed dose and go back to the regular schedule.
- It is used for the treatment of Erectile dysfunction.
- You should take megalis 10mg 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Take it on a fixed time; do not take it more than once a day.
- Avoid using this medicine daily.
- It is also used to treat the urinary symptoms of enlarge prostate gland.
- It can cause blurred vision and dizziness, do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this medicine.
Conclusion should you buy Megalis 10mg or not
If you have erectile dysfunction this medicine is recommended for you. It can also treat urinary symptoms of enlarge prostate gland. With some minor treatable side effects, Megalis 10mg is safe to use. Some side effects of this medicine do not require any medical attention. You should not use it without a doctor’s prescription.