Nucoxia 90 mg Tablet is a pain-relieving anti-inflammatory medicine. Due to arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout, a person experiences pain and swelling of joints the medicine works to relieve the pain. It works phenomenally to relieve pain, redness, and swelling. It can also be given for the treatment of pain that comes with dental pain or spine problems. There are some side effects associated with it and are usually mild. However, it is not necessary that everyone experiences. You can consult your doctor if you experience regular pain or side effects.
Do not take this medicine without a doctor’s advice because it can be dangerous to your health. So intake of the lowest dose for the shortest period is the best option. This will not disturb your daily routine and you can carry out your activities easily that would lead to a better quality of life.
Nucoxia 90 mg Uses
- Reduce pain in the joints
- Reduce swelling in the joints
- Treat mild pain after dental surgery in people
- It works in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis
- It relieves pain in gout
How does Nucoxia 90 mg work?
This medication works by obstructing the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase that in turn produces prostaglandins. Prostaglandins reduce the formation of the chemical messenger that causes pain and inflammation in the body and can also be used to treat pain associated with other conditions like dental or spine pain.
Direction for Use
- Always take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor
- Take the medicine with or without food
- Do not chew, crush or break the medicine and take it as a whole.
- it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Dosage of Nucoxia 90 mg
In case of overdose
It is best to contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital in case you have taken an overdose.
If you have missed a Dose:
- Have it as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if you have it is the time to take your next dose.
- Do not take a double dose as it can prove to be harmful
Side effects associated with Nucoxia 90 mg
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in chest
- Severe pain in the stomach
- Allergic reactions like ulcers, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Swelling of legs and/or feet
- Feeling of Dizziness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shooting up of blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea or vomiting
- Inflammation of the liver
How can we manage the side effects effectively?
- Itching of the skin: Avoid bathing with hot water and use moisturizers on a regular basis to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- In case of nausea and vomiting: Avoid spicy or oily food and try to take this medicine with a meal or snack. Take simple food that is not rich or spicy.
- In case of headache: Take rest in a peaceful darkroom or soothe your pain with tea or coffee. You can also apply a hot or cold-water bag to your head to relieve the pain.
- In case of diarrhea: Intake of fluid, such as water or squash, to avoid dehydration is very necessary. Consult your doctor if you still experience any issues.
- Pregnancy: Nucoxia 90 is not recommended for pregnant women unless prescribed by the doctor as it can be unsafe for them.
- Breastfeeding: Nucoxia 90 mg is not recommended for breastfeeding mothers because it can prove to be harmful. Take only when your doctor prescribes it to you.
- Driving or operating machines: It may cause dizziness or decreased alertness so it is good to avoid the medicine while driving or working on machines.
- Alcohol: Avoid the consumption of alcohol with this medicine because it may cause excessive sleepiness.
- Blood pressure: Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medicine.
- Kidney disease: If you are suffering from any kidney disease then the medicine should be taken with caution only on the advice of the doctor.
- Liver disease: If you are suffering from any liver disease then the medicine should be taken with caution only on the advice of the doctor.
- Allergy: if you are allergic to the medicine then discontinue its use.
- Heart disease: If you are suffering from any heart disease then the medicine should be taken with caution only on the advice of the doctor.
Do inform your doctor if you are taking:
- Ciclosporin or tacrolimus
- Medicines for high blood pressure and heart failure
Storage and disposal of Nucoxia 90mg
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets
- Check the date of expiry before keeping it
- Do not take damaged medicines
- Do not discard medicines in the toilet, garbage, or drain