Buy Vardenafil 20 mg Online
verdenafil is used to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in men in which they experience difficulty in keeping an erection for a longer time that affects the sexual life of a person.
One out of ten men can experience this issue in their lifetime. The physical or psychological causes are responsible behind erectile dysfunction. It becomes difficult to stay erect due to the insufficient flow of blood in the penis You can easily buy Vardenafil 20 mg
Use of Vardenafil 20 mg
- A medication for treating erectile dysfunction
- Works slightly faster than Viagra and Cialis, and work a bit longer than Viagra
- Available as a dissolving tablet that can work faster than the pill
How does Levitra work?
Vardenafil 20 mg treats erectile dysfunction by increasing flow of blood to the penis that helps in getting and keeping an erection. Levitra allows an erection to stay for a longer period than would help in satisfying the men sexually.
Do not take Levitra if:
According to Vardenafil 20 mg reviews or information available about it, you shouldn’t take it in the given conditions.
- if you allergic to Levitra
- In case you are on medication that contains nitrates
- If you getting treated for HIV and on ritonavir or indinavir medication
- If you are taking ketaconazole or itraconazole
- In case you have heart or liver-related problems
- If in case you are on dialysis or having kidney problems
- If you have had a stroke or heart attack recently
- If you have or had experienced low blood pressure
- In case you have ever experienced decrease or loss of vision due to any reason
- If you are on riociguat drug
- In case you have any condition that has resulted in the change in the shape of the penis
- In case you have ulcers in your stomach
- In case you have any kind of bleeding disorder
- In case you are taking any other medicine or treatment for erection difficulties
- If you are or have crossed the age of 75.
What to remember when taking Levitra with food, drink and alcohol?
- You can take Levitra with or without food
- Avoid heavy meals as much as possible
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice
- Should avoid alcoholic drinks as it can make erection difficulties worse.
Who should not take or buy Vardenafil 20 mg ?
Children and adolescents
Levitra is not prescribed for children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
In Pregnant women
It is not at all recommended for pregnant women.
Women breast-feeding their children
Levitra is not prescribed for women who breastfeed their children.
If you are involved in a profession where your job role involves driving or using or mending machines
Vardenafil 20 mg may make you feel dizzy or affect the vision and this can severely affect your profession.
How Levitra 20 mg is taken?
Levitra is always good to take this medicine as your doctor has prescribed but it is usually taken one hour before the sex. It takes almost 25 minutes to experience an erection. It should be taken only once a day.
Notify your doctor if you find the medicine too strong or weak and not experiencing the desired result. Depending on the situation the doctor may suggest a different dose or any alternative formula of Levitra.
If you take an overdose of Vardenafil 20 mg
If you have taken an overdose of Levitra then it can have more severe side effects in combination with acute back pain. It is best to inform your doctor if you experience any such situation.
Side effects of Vardenafil 20 mg
- Redness of the eye
- Pain in eye and discomfort
- light sensitivity
- chest pain
- trouble in cerebral circulation
- Swelling face, lips or throat
- abdominal pain
- Back or muscle pain
- Stiffness in muscle
- Prolonged erections
- Painful erections
How to store Levitra
- The medicine should be kept out of the reach of children as it can prove to be fatal for them.
- Check the expiry date before taking it or buying it and discard it if it has crossed the date.
- Do not throw any medicines in wet or dry waste.