Verdenafil 20 mg is used to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in men in which they experience difficulty in keeping an erection for a longer time that affects their sexual life.
One out of ten men can experience this issue in their lifetime. The physical or psychological causes are responsible for erectile dysfunction. It becomes difficult to stay erect due to the insufficient flow of blood in the penis. Verdenafil works slightly faster than Viagra and Cialis, and work a bit longer than Viagra
Use of Vardenafil 20 mg
Treating erectile dysfunction
How does Verdenafil 20 mg works work?
It is a PDE-5 inhibitor. Vardenafil 20 mg treats erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood to the penis that helps in getting and keeping an erection. And it also allows an erection to stay for a longer period. It gives you an erection only when you are sexually aroused.
Do not take Verdenafil 20 mg if:
According to the reviews and information available about Vardenafil 20 mg, So you shouldn’t take it in the given conditions.
- if you allergic to verdenafil
- In case you are on medication that contains nitrates
- If you getting treated for HIV and on ritonavir or indinavir medication
- If you are taking ketaconazole or itraconazole
- In case you have heart or liver-related problems
- In case you are on dialysis or having kidney problems
- If you have had a stroke or heart attack recently
- If you have or had experienced low blood pressure
- In case you have ever experienced decrease or loss of vision due to any reason
- If you are on riociguat drug
- In case you have any condition that has resulted in the change in the shape of the penis
- If you have ulcers in your stomach
- In case you have any kind of bleeding disorder
- In case you are taking any other medicine or treatment for erection difficulties
- If you are or have crossed the age of 75.
What to remember when taking Verdenafil 20 mg
- You can take verdenafil with or without food
- Avoid heavy meals as much as possible
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice
- You should avoid alcoholic drinks as it can make you drowsy .
Who should not take Vardenafil 20 mg ?
Children and adolescents
Verdenafil is not prescribed for children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
Verdenafil is not prescribed for women.
If you are involved in a profession where your job role involves driving or using or mending machines
Vardenafil 20 mg may make you feel dizzy or affect the vision so this can severely affect your profession.
How to take Verdenafil 20 mg ?
It is always good to take this medicine as your doctor suggests to you. Take it at least an hour before sex. It takes 25 minutes or more to get an erection, But this may vary person to person. Take it once a day.
Notify your doctor if you find the medicine too strong or weak or not experiencing the desired result. Depending on the situation the doctor may suggest a different dose or any alternate formula of verdenafil.
If you take an overdose of Vardenafil 20 mg
If you have taken an overdose of Verdenafil 20 mg that may give you severe side effects so it is best to inform your doctor if you experience any such situation.
Side effects of Vardenafil 20 mg
- Redness of the eye
- Pain in eye and discomfort
- light sensitivity
- chest pain
- trouble in cerebral circulation
- Swelling face, lips or throat
- abdominal pain
- Back or muscle pain
- Stiffness in muscle
- Prolonged erections
- Painful erections
How to store Vardenafil 20 mg?
- The medicine should be kept out of the reach of children because it can prove to be fatal for them.
- Check the expiry date before taking it or buying it and discard it if it has crossed the date.
- Do not throw any medicines in wet or dry waste.