Vomistop 10MG is used to treat vomiting and nausea. It helps to restore the normal digestion process which helps to push food through the digestive system and prevents vomiting. Vomistop 10MG helps to relieve symptoms like bloating, fullness, and heartburn that cause discomfort. It can also be used to relieve symptoms of nausea caused by some medications, such as anti-cancer drugs and medications used for Parkinson’s disease.
Vomistop is a dopamine agonist medicine that belongs to the drug class of anti-emetics. It helps in speeding up the food movement through the pipe (esophagus), stomach, and gut and thus helps in lending balance to the digestive system. It also works to improve muscle contractions in the stomach. you should not take this medicine for a long period. Before consuming this medicine you should tell your physician if you are suffering from liver or kidney problems. consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you’re pregnant.
USES OF VOMISTOP 10MG
This medicine works to control nausea, vomiting, and chronic indigestion. It also works to improve muscle contractions in the stomach. you should not take this medicine for a long period.
Cipla Ltd. is an Indian medicine manufacturing company, very well known worldwide.
Vomistop 10mg tablets are generally used to prevent vomiting and nausea caused due to medicines. This tablet enhances food movement in your stomach and intestine. Thus it gives you relief symptoms like bloating, stomach pain, feeling full, etc. This tablet works to block the action of certain chemicals that make you feel sick or feel bad.
HOW VOMISTOP 10MG WORKS
You feel discomfort in the upper part of your stomach such as stomach pain, bloating, etc. Vomistop Tablet helps to improve the rotation of food in your intestine. This medicine gives you relief from these symptoms and helps in digesting your food properly.
HOW TO USE VOMISTOP 10MG
Take this medicine under the doctor’s supervision. You should take it for a short period. Take Vomistop 10mg on an empty stomach. Vomistop Tablets should be taken as directed by a health consultant.
There are a few common side effects such as headache, Dry mouth, stomach discomfort, and diarrhea but these symptoms do not need any doctor’s attention. All symptoms go away on their own.
- You should take this medicine very carefully if you’re pregnant. Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you’re a breastfeeding mother it’s important to consult the doctor about its risks and benefits.
- You should be careful while driving because this medicine may affect your vision or make you feel sleepy.
- If you are suffering from any liver or kidney problem please talk to your doctor before taking this drug.
- Avoid alcohol intake if you are taking this medicine because it may give you extra drowsiness.
- Do not take this medicine for more than a week without the doctor’s advice.