Cyclomune 0.05 Eye Drops
CYCLOMUNE 0.05 EYE DROPS
Cyclone 0.05 eye drops are is to treat dry eyes it is also reduce inflammation, swelling, and general irritation. This eye drop works by decreasing swelling in the eye to allow for producing the tear. It keeps the eye lubricated and give comfort to your eyes. CYCLOMUNE 0.05% contains cyclosporin which belongs to the family of medicines known as immunosuppressive agents. Cyclomune is also used for psoriasis and uveitis. It works by repressing the immune system. Do not use this eye drop if the seal is broken before you are going to use it for the first time. Use this drug after removing your contact lens and wait for 15 minutes before putting them back.
The most common adverse effects of this medicine include blurred vision and a bitter taste in the mouth.If your vision is blurred or experiencing other changes in sight for a time, do not operate heavy machinery or drive until your vision is clear.
Uses of Cyclomune Eye Drops
It is used to treat
- Dry eyes
- Severe keratitis
- To reduce inflammation, swelling, and general irritation
Benefits of Cyclomune Eye Drops
Normally our eyes produce natural tears to help them move easily and to remove dust. But if they stop to produce enough tears they become dry, red, and painful. Dryness of eyes can be caused by wind, sun, heating, use of computers, and some medication. Cyclomune eye drops help in the treatment of dryness and pain of the eye. It also protect your eyes from infection and injury.
Side Effect of Cyclomune Eye Drops
Most side of cyclomune eye drop does not require any medical attention but if you are worried about them consult with your doctor.
- Blurred vision
- Pain when putting drops in the eye
- Burning sensation in the eye
- Redness when putting the drops in the eye
- Swelling of eyelid
How to Use Cyclomune Eye Drops
These are some instruction to use Cyclomune Eye Drops
- Wash your hands
- Remove contact lens before using it
- Wait 15 minutes before putting lenses back
- Shake well bottle before use
- Do not touch bottle tip with hand
- Do not touch your with the tip of drop
- Blink few times so the medicine cover your eyes
- Do not use it if you are allergic to the ingredients of cyclomune
- If you are pregnant consult with your doctor before using cyclomune
- It is unsafe to use it if you are breastfeeding
- Do not drive if you have any effective symptoms of cyclomune that affect your ability to concentrate
What If You Forget to Take Cyclomune Eye Drop
- Take it as soon as you remember
- Do not wait for the next dose
- Do not double the dose
- Cyclomune eye drops help in the treatment of dryness of eyes by producing enough tears in the eyes
- Apply it in your eyes after removing the lenses and wait for 15-20 minutes before putting the lenses back
- Use it 2-3 times in a day for getting the best result
- If you are on other medication try to keep the 25-30 minutes gap between medicines.