Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra oral jelly works in treatment of Erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a persistent occurrence in men where they go through the inability to attain and maintain the erection that needs for sexual pleasure. Going through the problem of Erectile dysfunction can be really frustrating for men. And that also impact their physical their mental health. This not only breaks their confidence but can also cause the mental illness. The change in the lifestyle and the pressure has become the major causes of Erectile Dysfunction in men.
Moreover, other factors that causes the issue of erectile dysfunction are cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, hormonal disorders, lower urinary tract symptoms, metabolic syndrome, a structural disorder in the penis, surgical complication, injury in the pelvic area, depression and smoking or alcoholism or substance abuse.
Uses of Kamagra Oral Jelly
The main usage of Kamagra Oral Jelly is to treat Erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is one of the major concerns that men face. That can disturb the personal life of a person to a large extent. 1 out of 10 men face the problem of erectile dysfunction at least once in their lifetime. This comes as a rescue to those dealing with this issue. Kamagra oral jelly contains sildenafil citrate that helps to treat ED.
Kamagra comes as a modest option in contrast to Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra
It becomes mandatory on your part to consult a specialist before taking the medicine. Because it comes in different strengths and your doctor can prescribe you the right dose. So try not taking it without consulting a specialist that can prove to be perilous for your health.
Benefits of Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg
The benefits associated with Kamagra Oral jelly are:
- This deals with the issue of erectile dysfunction in male.
- Kamagra oral jelly treats the problem of pulmonary hypertension that causes high pressure in blood vessels of the lungs
- It also treats benign prostatic hyperplasia that called as enlarged prostate.
How to use Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg?
The usage of Kamagra 100 mg is very simple as it has to be taken just an hour before sexual intercourse. All you need to do is to take out all the content of the sachet into a tablespoon and take it. After taking it, drink a glass of water.
Take Kamagra oral jelly 100 mg as your doctor suggests to you. So it is always good to consult a doctor before having the medicine.
For how long Kamagra Oral Jelly should be continued?
With Kamagra 100 mg it is always good to follow the advice of the doctor. Before starting or discontinuing the medication talk to your doctor. because this can have a negative impact on the health of the person. So rather than deciding it yourself it is always good to go with the advice of the doctor.
How does Kamagra work?
The blood flow in the penis is regulated by the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme. When the enzyme in the penis increases it stops the building of extra blood in the penis. That prevents the penis from getting stiff. The presence of sildenafil citrate in the medicine stops the activity of phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes. It increases the flow of blood to the penis, relaxes the veins in the penis that helps in the firm erection in penis at the time of sexual stimulation.
Can I miss the Kamagra 100 mg dose?
The possibility of missing the dose of Kamagra oral jelly does not arise as it is mainly taken one hour before the sexual intercourse. If in case of doubts the doctor can help you out with the best solution.
Side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Allergic reactions like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, etc.
- Low blood pressure or pain in chest
- A fast heartbeat or abnormal heartbeat
- Heart attack
- Feeling of dizziness
- Severe pain in head.
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body
- Trouble in speaking or thinking
- Loss of balance
- Drooping of the face on one side
- Blurred eyesight or loss of eyesight
- Change in hearing or Loss of hearing
- Unbearable muscle pain or back pain,
- An erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours or is painful
- Facial flushing or swollen face
- Nasal congestion
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Upset stomach or indigestion
- Steven Johnson syndrome (occurs very rarely)
Consult your doctor :
- If you are taking drugs like Itraconazole or ketoconazole, riociguat, ritonavir, rifampin, alfuzosin, doxazosin, silodosin, tamsulosin, terazosin.
- Or taking any other medicine that has sildenafil or you are allergic to sildenafil
- Allergic to any specific drugs or foods.
- You are suffering from disease related to the kidney or liver.
- Within the last 90 days you had a heart attack or suffered from any heart ailment
- Within the last 6 months you suffered a stroke
- Your age is 65 or above
Warnings and precautions
Avoid or stop taking Kamagra oral jelly (gel) 100 mg if you have
- Any kind of cancers
- Arterial hypertension
- Heart problems
- Renal disease that is at the end-stage
- Penis deformation
- Age below 18
- Age above 65
- Are a Female
Is Kamagra safe?
Kamagra 100 mg oral jelly is prescription medicine. so its always advised to consult your health expert before taking it .
Different people react differently to the drug and that totally depends on the medical history and the lifestyle of the person. Thus, it is always best to take the medicine after proper consultation with a specialist to avoid any side effects.